Find Homes for Sale in Silver Springs in Park City Utah
For many people, visiting Park City for the first time comes with a few surprises. New arrivals often expect a small city clustered around a few big ski resorts, but in reality Park City is a big place, with a diverse collection of vibrant neighborhoods. Luxury home shoppers will find that each Park City neighborhood has its own unique feel, and if you're planning a move to Park City it's well worth spending a little time to find the neighborhood that best suits your lifestyle. Silver Springs is one great option, and it's an especially good fit for families with children.
Ahead, you’ll find a community profile about living in the Silver Springs community including information about home designs, recreation activities, entertainment, and of course world-class skiing. If you need help finding the perfect Park City neighborhood for you, feel free to contact me.
The Best of Park City Living: Get to Know the Silver Springs Community
The neighborhoods of Silver Springs occupy a prime position in Park City, located just north of the Canyons ski resort, Prospector Square, and Old Town Park City. If skiing is near the top of the list of perks that drew you to Park City, you'll love living a stone's throw from Canyons, which has merged with Park City Mountain Resort to create the largest ski resort in the United States. People travel from across the world to visit the ski resort that will be just outside your front door in Silver Springs.
- While Silver Springs neighborhoods like Snyder's Mill and Southshore feature great mountain views, the terrain here is a bit flatter than you'll find in most of Park City. Fewer elevation changes make the area's parks, biking, and hiking trails more manageable for families with kids.
- Don't want to choose between gorgeous mountain views and scenic waterfront living? No problem! The Northshore subdivision of Silver Springs offers both, with beautiful lakefront homes available, framed by unmatched mountain views.
- Silver Springs also has a nice mix of home designs, including single-family homes, condos, and townhomes, with some historic construction mixed in for good measure. If you're looking for the perfect spot to own a condo, check out some of the excellent options in the Ptarmigan subdivision.
- Is a townhouse more your speed? While you'll find townhomes in nearly every Silver Springs neighborhood, Willow Bend East and Silver Spring Townhomes feature some of the very best. The high-end homes in these neighborhoods are ideal for year-round living.
- No matter where you choose to live in Park City's Silver Springs community, you'll be in close proximity to one of the world's best ski resorts. The Canyons/Park City Mountain features more than 7,000 acres of skiable terrain, with enough lifts, trails, and hidden perks to keep you busy for years to come.
- Living in Park City also means you get to enjoy the best dining, entertainment, and shopping in Utah. Historic Main Street in Old Town is loaded with dining and entertainment options, while Prospector Square is a great place to shop, work out, or spend a relaxing day at the spa.
Ready to turn your Park City dream into reality? Contact Cheryl Fine-Whitteron to shop for luxury homes in Silver Springs, and all of Park City's wonderful neighborhoods.