Apex Residential Living in Park City UT
People fly in from all over the world to enjoy the diverse terrain, gorgeous views, and fresh powder at Park City Mountain. With Apex Residences at Park City, you don't have to worry about planning a trip – the mountain is always just outside your door. Ski in, ski out, and enjoy the vibrant local culture of Park City, UT in between. Apex Residences go above and beyond to deliver all of the amenities you expect from luxury mountainside living, along with easy access to the largest, most modern ski resort in North America.
If you've been searching for the perfect slope-side paradise in Park City, UT, you'll definitely want to take a closer look at what Apex Residences has to offer. Our team has put together a preview of what to expect from this exciting new project.
The Height of Luxury Redefined: Life in Park City's Apex Residences
Let's start with a few Park City statistics for the ski fanatics in the crowd. Park City gets an average of 360 inches of light, powdery snow per year, thanks to the area's high elevation and low humidity. A summit height of over 10,000 feet means you'll never lack for new, challenging trails to explore. And if you plan to use your Park City residence as a part-time home or vacation retreat, it's just a 30 minute ride to Salt Lake City international airport.
· Apex Residences put you right in the center of the best that Park City has to offer. The homes are part of Canyons Village, with crystal-clear views of the mountain above and resort below.
· When we say “ski in ski out,” we mean it. No lugging gear, wading through crowds, or stumbling around in ski boots. Just walk out your door, slap on your skis, and head for the gondola.
· You don't have to be a skier to love life in Park City. Apex Residences also offer exclusive luxury amenities for the whole family to enjoy.
· Residents receive exclusive access to the gorgeous, ultra-modern Clubhouse at Apex. Break a sweat at the fitness center, unwind with a few drinks at the bar, hit the spa for some luxury relaxation, or plan an evening on the town with the dedicated concierge.
· The Clubhouse at Apex features more than 5,800 square feet in total, including a game room and heated outdoor pool that the kids (and adults) are sure to love.
· We haven't even gotten to the homes! Apex Residences offer three layers of homes, with floor plans ranging from 2,080 to 3,800 square feet. Just like the clubhouse, each home features the latest and greatest in luxury mountain living.
· Park City also has plenty to offer beyond the slopes. Historic Main Street is a great place to wine, dine, shop, or take in a show. You'll also want to make room on your calendar for the Sundance Film Festival, which visits Park City every winter.
· Even if you're not a skier, you might decide to become one once you get a look at Park City Mountain. After merging with nearby Canyons Resort, the mountain now boasts 38 lifts, over 300 trails, and more than 7,300 hundred acres of diverse terrain.
Apex Residences in Park City, UT is changing the game by combining unmatched luxury living with one of the most desirable ski locations in the world. Contact Cheryl Fine-Whitteron to learn more about Apex Residences, and find your place in this exclusive mountain community.