Old Ranch Road Homes in Park City UT
Looking for the most exclusive luxury homes in Park City, UT? Old Ranch Road is one of Park City's arteries, running from the Canyons ski resort through the heart of the city. The neighborhoods that line Old Ranch Road feature some of the finest luxury properties in Park City, with excellent mountain views, easy access to the city's many attractions, and home designs that are simply stunning. Park City's bustling Historic Main Street is just a short drive, bike ride, or walk from Old Ranch Road, and of course you'll be surrounded by some of the largest, most popular ski resorts in all of North America.
Whether you're looking for a full-time home or the perfect place for a vacation home in Park City, UT, you'll find appealing luxury options throughout Old Ranch Road. Ahead, we'll preview some of the area's most popular neighborhoods.
Park City Luxury Real Estate: Introducing the Neighborhoods of Old Ranch Road
- Gt Flinders – Searching for a home that stands out, even when compared to the many impressive properties in Park City? Start with Gt Flinders, which features some of the city's very best luxury real estate. This is the sort of place where you can enjoy a meal as you peer out floor-to-ceiling windows, soaking in Park City's gorgeous mountain views no matter the season. And when you want to join the fun on the mountain, the slopes are just a few minutes away.
- Treasure Mountain Estates – If you're looking for a family home with all the best luxury amenities, Treasure Mountain Estates has some great options. Treasure Mountain Estates is a quiet neighborhood, located a bit off the beaten path but still close to all of the action in Park City. In addition to providing a peaceful, serene setting, the location of Treasure Mountain Estates makes it an ideal fit if you (ahem) treasure a bit of yard space with your luxury property.
- Willow Creek Estates – Another neighborhood that features luxurious single- family homes, Willow Creek Estates is one of the more in-demand real estate locations in Park City. Homes here tend to cluster in the $1.5 to $3 million range, with ample bedrooms, bathrooms, and square footage. Willow Creek Estates is also one of the closest Old Ranch Road neighborhoods to Park City's world-class ski resorts, including the Canyons/Park City Mountain Resort. Being close to the mountains also means you get unmatched views of Park City.
- Quarry Mountain Ranch – Gated-community living has never looked more appealing in Park City. Quarry Mountain Ranch offers gated entry, a private trail system, athletic facilities, and six private lakes. The heart of Park City is just a few minutes’ drive from Quarry Mountain Ranch, and you'll also have easy access to the ski resorts. As an added bonus, every home in the neighborhood is located along a creek, lake, or nature conservancy. This is luxury ranch life at its best.
- Two Creeks – Park City's luxury real estate market features great variety, from affordable but luxurious family homes to the elite, top-end homes at the peak of the market. Homes in the Two Creeks neighborhood on Old Ranch Road definitely qualify as elite, even by Park City's high standards. If you're shopping at the top end of the luxury market, Two Creeks features properties that are sure to impress.
Need a hand finding the perfect luxury property in Park City? Contact Cheryl Fine- Whitteron to shop the best luxury homes on Old Ranch Road, and throughout Park City, UT.
Post a Comment