Family Fun Skiing at Park City Mountain Resort
Park City, Utah has long been a popular destination for travelers in-the-know about the best ski resorts, and for good reason. It is the home of the US Olympic Ski Team's national headquarters, and Olympic skiers can be found training in Park City year-round. The terrain, trail variety, and snow quality in Park City are simply unmatched. Park City Mountain Resort is an especially popular destination for skiers and snowboarders, with trails and activities fit for every skill level.
When you visit Park City Mountain Resort for a family vacation, you just may decide that you don't want to leave. Contact me, Cheryl Fine-Whitterton, for more information on the beautiful luxury properties available in Park City.
Find Fun for the Whole Family at Park City Mountain Resort
The first thing you'll notice when arriving at Park City Mountain Resort is its size – more than 300 trails and 38 lifts spread over a 7,300 acre facility. The second thing you'll notice is fresh powder. It's not always snowing here, but it comes pretty close. Utah's low humidity means light, powdery snow that rates as some of the best in the world.
- Park City Mountain Resort has grown even larger for the 2015-2016 ski season, thanks to the acquisition of nearby Canyons Resort. The two resorts are now joined by a lift, and make up the largest ski resort in North America.
- Don't let the massive size fool you, though. Park City Mountain Resort is very much a family-focused facility.
- Ski school classes – with the option to choose class sizes of 5 students or less – offer a personalized learning experience and hands-on training with other children of similar skill levels. For children age 3 to 6 years, the class size shrinks to just 3 students.
- It's not just the small, focused classes that make Park City Mountain Resort such a perfect spot for families. With such variety in trails and terrain, the mountain has something to offer for skiers of all skill levels.
- To help you choose the right trails for your family, the resort's trail map is broken down into mountain zones. Each zone features different types of trails and terrain, so you can easily choose the area that fits your family's needs.
- If you're a family of advanced skiers, you might also decide to check out some of the exciting terrain parks at Park City Mountain Resort. There's plenty to experience, but the Eagle Superpipe steals the show.
- After a long day of skiing, you'll have no shortage of options to unwind with the family, and have a great meal. Historic Main Street is packed with restaurants, shops, entertainment, and nightlife.
We could talk about Park City Mountain Resort all day, but there's no substitute for experiencing the slopes first-hand. There's plenty of family fun to be found, and more than enough action to keep the adults entertained, too. Contact me to learn more about luxury homes in Park City, UT, and get ready to enjoy many Park City ski seasons to come.
Post a Comment