Spring Has Sprung in Park City UT
Park City, UT has a well-earned reputation as a skier's paradise, but that doesn't mean the action slows down when the temperature starts to rise. In fact, spring is one of the best times of year to experience the multitude of things to do in Park City. You still have time to hit the slopes for some springtime carving, then you get to watch Park City transform as the summer draws near. Spring is still all about enjoying the great outdoors, and the warm-weather season opens new areas of Park City for you to explore.
Whether you're into hiking, biking, or just enjoying a meal with a view, Park City has more than enough action to keep you busy when winter turns into spring.
Spring Has Sprung: Experience Park City from a New Perspective
Park City is the perfect place for people who like to stay on the move – no matter the season. There are endless trails to explore by hike, bike, or leisurely stroll, and the ski resorts always find fun ways to help locals enjoy the spring season. Spring is also the ideal time to walk Park City's Historic Main Street, which is packed with shopping, fine dining, nightlife, and plenty of culture.
- You might be able to experience all of Park City's trails in a single spring, but you'd better start early. The city features over 150 miles of trails, with a variety of terrain suited to every ability level. There are certainly challenging trails, as well, which reward intrepid hikers with some of the best views in Utah.
- Utah Olympic Park hosted the bobsled event during the 2002 Winter Olympic Games, but you don't need ice to enjoy a ride on the Summer Comet Bobsled. Experience the actual bobsled course from the Olympics, on a specially modified bobsled that can top 60 mph. Just be sure to call ahead for availability.
- Not a skier, but looking to experience the views from Park City's ski lifts? No problem! Park City Mountain offers scenic lift rides when the weather warms up, and you won't find a better view of Park City. There are also trails at the top, if you're feeling the itch to explore.
- Park City's Historic Main Street is at the center of the action, no matter the season. Enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, sample some of Park City's culinary delights, or take in a live show at the beloved Egyptian Theatre.
- To get the real Utah outdoor experience, there's nothing like a bit of fly fishing. Beginners can enjoy a guided fly fishing tour from local experts, while experienced anglers will find a wealth of rivers and mountain streams to explore.
When you live in Park City, every season brings new opportunities for fun, adventure, and relaxation. Ski season is still going strong, and springtime fun awaits. Contact me, Cheryl Fine-Whitteron, to shop for luxury homes in Park City, UT, and get ready to enjoy an exciting spring in Utah's favorite city.
Post a Comment