The Colony Real Estate Ski-in Ski-out Luxury Real Estate
The Colony at White Pine Canyon in Park City, Utah offers all the perks of gated- community living, but this is anything but your average gated community. When you walk out your front door, you get ski-in, ski-out access to North America's largest ski resort, with endless trails of spectacular terrain to explore. And when you head in for a hot dinner after a long day on the slopes, you get to enjoy your meal with the sort of gorgeous mountain views that Park City is known for. You get the privacy of living in a gated community, with the top-tier skiing access that you can only find in Park City.
The Colony at White Pine Canyon: Park City Living at its Very Best
While The Colony offers excellent privacy, it's also in a central location to experience all of the excitement that Park City has to offer. Park City Mountain Resort is located just outside your door, and Park City's Old Town is just a few minutes away. Of course, you'll also find excellent luxury amenities within The Colony, and there are tons of trails in the area to explore during the warm weather months, with stunning mountain views year-round.
- One of the unique things about The Colony is that the development prioritizes open, natural space. It's built on more than 4,300 acres of alpine land, and about 90 percent of that area is dedicated to open space.
- The Colony's impressive size also means that lots here are often significantly larger than what you'll find in most gated communities. Five-acre lots, surrounded by lush forest and pristine streams, are not at all uncommon, here.
- One of the great things about mountainside living is all of the wildlife that you'll get to enjoy, just outside your door. The Colony is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including moose, elk, deer, and foxes.
- Now, about the ski resort we mentioned earlier... Park City Mountain Resort is world famous, thanks to more than 7,300 acres of ski-able terrain and trails that will take your breath away for all the right reasons. During the summer, you can swap your skis for a mountain bike and experience the resort from a totally new perspective.
- When we say ski-in, ski-out, we really mean it. Every home in The Colony offers direct access to the trails of The Canyons ski resort, which has merged with Park City Mountain to create the largest ski resort in North America. All you need is a lift ticket and a pair of skis (or a snowboard!), and you're ready to hit the slopes.
- Old Town Park City is located just five miles from The Colony. On Historic Main Street, you'll find great dining, boutique shopping, an excellent collection of performance venues, and of course the Sundance Film Festival every winter.
- While The Colony offers substantial privacy, residents here also love getting involved in the Park City Community. The Colony is involved in a number of charitable programs, and is proud to support the local causes of Park City.
Ready to find your home among the natural beauty and outdoor excitement of Park City? Contact Cheryl Fine-Whitteron to shop for homes in The Colony, and all of the best luxury neighborhoods in Park City, Utah.