What You Need to Know about Homes for Sale in the Aerie
Looking to enjoy some of the best views in Park City, but still want to stay close to all of the excitement in the Old Town neighborhood? The Aerie more than lives up to its name, and truly does provide the best of both worlds. Topping it all off, you'll have easy access to the many mountain trails that wind through Park City, UT, and of course all of the top-tier skiing action you can handle at Park City's world-class ski resorts. The Aerie is one of the most exclusive, in-demand neighborhoods in the city.
Today, we're going to take a closer look at April Mountain and the Overlook, two popular neighborhoods in the Aerie. And when you're ready to shop, contact Cheryl Fine- Whitteron for the best luxury real estate listings in Park City.
The Best of Park City Luxury: April Mountain and the Overlook in the Aerie
The Aerie is not a large neighborhood by number of lots, and that's part of its appeal. Its central location means you're close to the city, and its elevation allows you to enjoy the privacy of a quiet mountain retreat. The Overlook, which makes up a small section of
the Aerie, is the first part of the neighborhood you'll encounter as you make the climb from Old City. April Mountain is a larger neighborhood, and it's relatively new so there are plenty of gorgeous, cutting-edge homes in the April Mountain area.
- In Latin, an aerie is a nest for large birds of prey, which sits high above the surrounding scenery to provide unmatched views. While you won't have to worry about birds, Park City's Aerie most certainly has views that you won't find anywhere else.
- If proximity to Historic Main Street and Prospector Square is high on your list, you can start your search with homes in the Overlook. You still get the excellent views, and this part of the neighborhood is closest to Park City's entertainment destinations.
- April Mountain, located on the southern side of the Aerie, is a great place to see the sights. Step outside your home, and you'll have gorgeous views of both Deer Valley and Park City Mountain ski resorts.
- Nature preservation is one of the reasons Park City's views are so stunning, and the trail system in Park City is second to none. Homes in the Aerie provide easy access to those trails, so you'll never run out of secluded spots to explore.
- Real estate in the Aerie ranges from well-appointed town homes to creative new construction, with a focus on providing great views indoors and out. If you're looking for a brand new home, you'll definitely want to take a closer look at homes in April Mountain.
- Park City is a great place to be year-round, but it's also an excellent city for a second home. Salt Lake City International Airport is just a short drive west on I-80, so you'll always have an easy commute to your mountainside getaway.
- Views of Park City's ski resorts are great, but there's no substitute for hitting the slopes yourself. The best skiing (and snowboarding!) in North America is always just a few minutes from your front door in the Aerie.
Are you ready to find your luxury home in one of Park City's most desirable neighborhoods? Contact Cheryl Fine-Whitteron to shop for homes in the Overlook and April Mountain in Park City, UT.